Imagine the comfort of knowing that the practice management software you work in is being constantly developed around the needs of billing companies. This is the experience that other billing companies have enjoyed working on Med USA's MedPrime.
No more waiting or paying for industry updates to your software. No more calling your software company and not having them understand the basics of the software they provide. Med USA understands what you do, because its what we do.
For billing companies we offer our Silver Service which includes our robust practice management system.
Silver Service Highlights
A/R Management System
• Various filters for viewing all or specific account information, such as; transactions only, open claims, and more.
• Aging by Date of Service or Entry • Custom Statement Messages
• Custom Financial Class • Account Warning Notes
• Mass Resubmit Function • Account & Claim Specific Insurance
Charge Posting System
• Rules/Halt Warnings - non-participating provider, billed amount lower than payer allowable, and more.
• Charge Capture Verification - Billed Patients vs Patients Seen Discrepancy Reporting
• Claim Submission
• Review of Rules Fusion Edits - Ensure clean claim submission the first time.
ο CCI Edits ο LCD and NCD Edits
ο Demographic Verification ο Provider Information Verification
ο Customizable Edits ο Payer Specific Rules
• Online Payment Portal - Branded for your clinic. • Patient Statements & Delinquent Notices
ο Paper and Electronic ο Tailored 30, 60 and 90 Day Statement Messages
ο Automated Forward Address Updates ο Bad Address Skip Tracing Using NCOA
Payment Posting System
• Electronic Remittance Advice - Bulk Check Posting • Payments Reconciled to Payer Allowable
• Customized Defined Payment and Write Off Codes • Customized Payer Reason Codes
• Rules / Halt Warning; payment is below contracted amount, write off exceeds standard amount and more.
Scheduling/Front Office Package
• Intuitive calendar - single & multiple physician view. • Quick scheduling of repeat appointments.
• Automated Receipt Posting • Training - Fundamental to Expert
• Automated Eligibility Verification • Individual Physician Templates
• Rules/Halt Warnings missing phone number, duplicate accounts and more.
Interactive Provider Participation System
This program can be seen throughout the MedPrime software. We integrate each physician's credentialing status with each payer, into both front and back office functions. This ensures that staff is aware of a physician's status when scheduling appointments, as well as when they are posting payments.
EDI Submission & Maintenance
• Daily Claims Submission • Electronic Claims Submission and Setup
• ERA - Electronic Remittance Advice • Electronic Submission of Secondary Claims
Email or Text Practice Management Information
Schedule practice overview reports to be sent directly to you via text message or email. Practice Overview reports can include the following; number of encounters, charges, payments, A/R balance or even your daily schedule.
Complete Practice Management Reporting
All MedPrime reports are available on demand and many are provided in customizable month end reports. Reports examine each phase of the Scheduling, Front Office, Billing, Reimbursement/Aging, Executive and Employee Monitoring. Custom reports are also available; see ancillary services.
MedPrime, Med USA's proprietary practice management software, was developed and implemented to meet the needs of our own billing services operation. It is updated on a daily basis with the every changing needs of the industry as well as the individual practice.
• Help Desk Support • Upgrades Included
Hardware, Data Security & Backup System
• IBM™ i operating system • Power System Server
• Handle High Volume of transactions • Via West Collocation
• Systems backups nightly and stored in two secure offsite location.
Med USA commitment to healthcare compliance is embodied in our compliance program, Excellence in Action.
Transitional A/R Management Services
Realizing that your practice needs can change very quickly, Med USA offers a very unique solution to more easily manage your reimbursement processes. Our Transitional A/R Management allows your practice to move between Silver, Gold and Platinum Services. If your practice unexpectedly looses your billing employee, Med USA can move you to a Platinum Service until you retain a new employee. This flexibility offers peace of mind regarding your accounts receivable management during transitions in your office staff.
• Payer Credentialing Services • Custom Programs & Reports
• Prior A/R Conversion & Collection • Email and Text Daily Schedule
• Automated Appointment Reminder Calls, Email or Text Message
• Integrated Partner Programs
ο EMR/EHR Interface ο Coding Interface
ο Lab Company Interface ο Hospital System Interface